PubliusLogic Purpose and Technologies
I employ Feynman Wisdom in explications of Code, Government, Law and God with a little Sufism Wisdom for brevity.
The 🔗 Feynman Learning Technique is a simple way of approaching anything new you want to learn. … When you really learn something, you give yourself a tool to use for the rest of your life. The more you know, the fewer surprises you will encounter, because most new things will connect to something you already understand.
🔗 Sufism, mystical Islamic belief and practice in which Muslims seek to find the truth of divine love and knowledge through direct personal experience of God. … The Sufis are also generally known as “the poor,” fuqarāʾ, plural of the Arabic faqīr, in Persian darvīsh, whence the English words fakir and dervish.
And my approach to discussions of this world follow along with what Tim Addison said on Empathy
Although advice like “be unfailingly kind”, and “keep your feedback actionable, specific, and kind” sounds great, Chelsea Troy points out the problem with that statement, namely:
You can’t always be kind!
…it assumes that the feedback giver has control over whether their feedback is perceived as kind. And they don’t. from Transcript from lecture: Giving and receiving feedback.
My Works are not for a popularly contest, I seek the Holy Ones.
If you read them in order they have a timely purpose, playtime is calling out the evil one’s.
🚀 This 🔗 Repo v5 stores the Gatsby site hosted at publiuslogic.com. I use it to write about my personal interests, ranging from theoretical physics and spiritual learning; to A Human Basic Instructions Manuel, web development and spending time outdoors… oh and not to forget breaking conventions like a React Site with Json-Ld per template for SEO, Internet Positioning, and a A+ security rating. 💯
Feel free to reuse any part of this repo to create your own React site.
Github and Google OAuth v2 with
PubliusLogic is a complex Gatsby - React Site and not for React programing beginners.
✔️ Complete Website Suite - Pages = Home, Blog, About, Privacy, Sitemap Index for tags, categories, pages and posts sitemaps, and a Contact form with Slack Notifications and Email.
- 🚋 Serverless Functions
- 🔏 Authentication (with Google Auth / Octokit)
- 🔐 Authenticated Serverless Functions (Netlify Functions)
- 😻 External Provider login with GitHub, Bitbucket, Google, etc.
- 🏠 Protected Routes Locked by Google Auth
- 👋🏼 Dynamic Client side Pages in React (enabling all the above)
- 🕵🏼♂️ Hide API Secrets from being exposed to Frontend
- Github repos for Content and Asset Management
- SEO Friendly (Sitemap Index - 4 sitemaps, Schemas, Meta Tags, GTM etc.)
- Progressive Web App & Offline Support
- Tag Lists, Categories Listings and a RSS Feed for Blog
- Time to Read and a Table Of Contents
- Support for code syntax highlighting
- Share Support (Add if wanted Component Included)
- Automatic optimization of images in Markdown/MDX posts
- SVG design (unDraw, Hero Patterns, HeroIcons)
- Contact Form with Slack and and Email saved on getForm
- Full SEO support (via React Helmet) including Open Graph, Twitter Cards and Schema.org via JSON-LD
- Incremental Netlify Builds
- 🔗 Gatsby Starter Default
- 🔗 Gatsby
- 🔗 TypeScript
- 🔗 TailwindCSS and 🔗 TailwindUI
- 🔗 HeroIcons
- 🔗 Hero Patterns
- 🔗 HeadlessUI
- 🔗 unDraw for illustrations
- 🔗 MDX and Markdown
- 🔗 ESLint for type*checking
- 🔗 Framer Motion Motion Animations
- 🔗 Schema.org and 🔗 JSON for Linking Data
- 🔗 Open Graph used by 🔗 Facebook
- 🔗 Twitter Cards
It follows the 🔗 JAMstack architecture by using Git as a single source of truth, and is deployed on Netlify.