React Hook Form
I chose this module to validate my forms, its lightweight and integrates with yup schemas
↩️ I chose this module to validate my forms, its lightweight and integrates with yup schemas. Plus a nice online form builder and right on point instructions.
You can see this form validation in action on my contact page and on my email form in a modali window, the button for the popup email form is in the email section at the lower part of every PubliusLogic page.
React hook form validation without the hassle
- Super easy to integrate and create forms
- Built with React Hooks with performance and developer experience in mind
- Follows HTML standard for validation
- Tiny size without other any dependency
- Build forms quickly with the 🔗 form builder
Yup at code sandbox
If you would like to centralize your validation rules or external validation schema, you can apply validationSchema when you invoke useForm. we use Yup for object schema validation and the example below demonstrate the usage.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people: